Administrative Assistant for the Commissioners' Office
Full Time 35 hours/week, Competitive benefit package
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Proficient with standard office equipment
- Proficient phone and communication skills
- Must pass a full criminal and motor vehicle background check
- Requires working closely with all departments in the county complex as well as with the Commissioners and the public
- Post-secondary training or degree in business or office management
- Experience in A/P, A/R
- Two (2) years of secretarial experience
- One (1) year working with an agency head or large department head
Due to Corvid-19: Applications can be obtained by calling 564-6500 or downloading the online Job Application(pdf).
Applications due back to: Commissioners Office 163 E. Main St. Dover-Foxcroft, Maine 04426
Position is open until filled.