Piscataquis County Jail
52 Court Street
Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
Part-time - Monday – Friday
3 hours a morning starting at 6am
- LPN, CNA/M or Med Tech needed at the Piscataquis County Jail
- 1+ years of experience as an LPN, CNA/M or Med Tech
- Valid CPR / BLS certificate
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Pay rates ranging from $18.00 hourly up to $25 hourly depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers and records all medication given to residents based upon their specific chart.
- May take and record vital signs of residents as assigned or as may be required by certain medications.
- Records the administration of medications and/or treatments appropriately
- Administers PRN medications in accordance with state and federal regulations and consistent with facility policy.
- Reports and when appropriate, records any changes observed in condition or behavior of residents and unusual incidents.
- Ordering medication
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates with the contracted hospital staff
If you feel this is a fit for you, come in for an application today!