Where do I renew my driver’s license?

Twin CalvesLicenses can be renewed in Dover-Foxcroft at the American Legion Hall, 112 Park Street on the first and last Wednesday of the month and the second Tuesday. Hours are 9:30-100pm and 2-3pm. Offices are also available in Bangor for renewal of licenses.

Does the county send out property tax bills?

Each organized town sends out the tax bill for properties within the town boundaries. The Maine State Bureau of Taxation sends out the tax bills for the properties within the unorganized townships.

Where do I pay my property tax bill?

Landowners in organized towns pay their property taxes directly to the town. Landowners in unorganized towns pay their property taxes to the State of Maine Bureau of Taxation.

Where do I obtain an E-911 address for my property?

The E-911 addressing agents for the county are Thomas Capraro and Debra Hamlin.  Please call (207) 564-8660 or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Where do I obtain a building permit and what are the standards?

Each organized town regulates construction within the boundaries of the town. The Land Use Planning Commission (207) 695-2466 regulates zoning and construction within the unorganized townships and plantations in Piscataquis County.